Beyond a Bed and Breakfast
The Royal Elizabeth has become an internationally-praised destination for leisure and business travel.
This is not just an incredibly comfortable place to lay your head for a good night’s sleep. Your stay at The Liz—whether for one night or for an extended stay—is designed to be a delightful experience of our uniquely beautiful historic home; an introduction to the abundant colors and flavors of Tucson culture and an offering of something enriching and enchanting for yourself and those with whom you are traveling.
As owners and innkeepers, we pride ourselves in our sharp attention to detail; our priority of maintaining clean, beautiful and peaceful surroundings; our thoughtfully-prepared and beautifully-presented gourmet breakfasts and our expertly-personal level of individual service. These cornerstones will mark the foundation of your guest experience with us and, along with many other quality touches you’ll notice, will raise your standard for overnight accommodations.
The types and quality of guest amenities at The Liz also go far beyond what you have likely encountered at other bed and breakfasts, inns, boutique hotels, and even many fine hotels and resorts. Use menu below to browse the abundant in-suite, house and location amenities we provide.
See What We Have to Offer!
- Period antique furnishings
- Modern heating and air conditioning
- Remote controlled ceiling fans and lights
- Comfortable bathrobes
- Neutrogena Platinum bath products
- Hair dryers and other personal care items
- Televisions with DirecTV satellite programming
- CD/MP3 Players
- Bedside Convenience Outlets and USB chargers
- Sleep-Mate ambient “white noise” machines
- High-speed wireless internet on a secured server
- Easy-set and easy-view alarm clocks
- Refrigerators and safe deposit boxes
- Delicious gourmet breakfast (different every morning of your stay)
- Freshly blended juices and herbal teas
- Highly-praised Royal Elizabeth Blend of bold coffee
- Complimentary sweets and snacks
- Beautiful swimming pool and relaxing spa
- Lush, colorful year-round gardens
- Romantic and cozy fireplace parlor
- Commercial-free satellite music throughout the house, gardens and pool area
- High-speed wireless internet property-wide
- Complimentary business services
- Small conference and business meeting accommodations
- Printer/copier for guest use
- Free reserved off-street angled parking on our block
- Personalized concierge
Walk to fine and casual dining, nightlife, and eclectic shopping;
Walk to performing arts and concert venues, museums, galleries and historic sites;
Just one-half mile from Interstate 10 and one mile from the University of Arizona;
We are also very convenient to area airports and many popular day-trip destinations:
Tucson International Airport 20-minutes Phoenix Sky Harbor Airport 90-minutes Arizona-Sonora Desert Museum 30-minutes International Border (Nogales) 60-minutes Biosphere 45-minutes Kartchner Caverns 50-minutes Mount Lemmon Ski Area 80-minutes Kitt Peak Observatory 75-minutes Tombstone 75-minutes Bisbee 90-minutes Organ Pipe Nat’l Monument 90-minutes Puerto Penasco Beaches 3-1/2 hours